FasterEFT Practitioner Training Requirements
Become a Certified FasterEFT Practitioner and gain invaluable skills to help others make peace with their past in less time. Teach them to take control and live the life of their dreams!
It is highly recommended as an Advanced Level IV Certified FasterEFT Practitioner that you own The Ultimate Training course. It’s a huge resource (96 DVD’s, and several books & Training Manuals) to help you become highly esteemed in the FasterEFT community as a Master Level V Certified FasterEFT Practitioner. The DVD set is packed with every protocol and scenario you would need to help people from all walks of life. Those who are really good at making changes own and study the set regularly. To become a Master Level V Certified FasterEFT Practitioner you MUST own your own copy of the Ultimate Training Course. (Note: At home training courses cannot be shared for certification purposes)
Everyone who participates in FasterEFT Training (either Track A or Track B) will be assigned a FEFT#. Your FEFT# is a unique identifier that can be used by a potential client to verify your participation in the FasterEFT Practitioner Training Program. With completion of the Level I, II and III Training, you are a Certified FasterEFT Practitioner-In-Training and can work one-on-one with clients. To be fully “Certified and Approved by Robert” you must be an Advanced Level IV Certified FasterEFT Practitioner or a Master Level V Certified FasterEFT Practitioner (see below for the details and requirements). There are 2 tracks to become a Certified FasterEFT Practitioner-In-Training: Level I, II & III Track A is done thru attending seminars in person and Track B is the at home training course. The two Tracks are separate programs. Their Levels cannot be combined. NO EXCEPTIONS
General Note: These are the most current FasterEFT Practitioner Training requirements put in place by Robert G. Smith, the Founder of FasterEFT. No exceptions. These requirements may change at Robert’s discretion as FasterEFT continues to grow and improve.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this training course is for educational purposes only and represents my personal experience and opinion. I have never seen any adverse side effects from the various techniques, but I cannot guarantee that there will be no adverse effects. While you are free to use and share the material presented in the course, I deny any liability caused by third party miscommunication or third party incorrectly conveying or misusing the techniques in any way.
Before following or adopting any treatment or any opinion expressed in this training course, you agree that you will first discuss the treatment or opinion with an appropriate physician or therapist and that you will follow all directions precisely and heed all warnings and cautionary information.
- With the understanding that Robert G. Smith is not a psychologist, a dietician, or a therapist and has no licensing or formal training in these fields.
- Robert G. Smith is a Personal Success Coach, NLP Practitioner, Stress Specialist, and his mission is to bring personal performance tools to the attention of others.
- My quest is a spiritual one and, accordingly, I am an ordained minister. My message is, “You can live a stress free life and be successful in everything you do.”
- This course takes the form of a thorough demonstration of very impressive personal improvement tools. It is not training in psychology or psychotherapy.
- Subject to the other provisions of this agreement, you may use any of the techniques on behalf of yourself and others.
- I cannot and will not take responsibility for what you do with these techniques.
- You are required to take complete responsibility for your own emotional and/or physical well being both during and after taking this course.
- You are also required to instruct others whom you help with these techniques to take complete responsibility for their emotional and/or physical well – being.
- You agree to hold Robert G. Smith harmless from any claims made by anyone whom you seek to help.
- I urge you to use these techniques under the supervision of a qualified therapist or physician.
- Don’t use these techniques to try to solve a problem where your common sense would tell you it is not appropriate.