What is FasterEFT?
FasterEFT is a methodology developed by Robert G. Smith after many years of studying and working with thousands of people. It is a collection of new cutting-edge techniques and processes that integrates the most effective elements of EFT, BSFF, NLP, spiritual understanding, science and the mind’s great ability to transform itself. One of the greatest aspects in FasterEFT is that it is fast, direct and to the point. It has a healthy and logical belief system that is easily accepted. With this great mix of understandings, FasterEFT can quickly transform how you represent your past, shift your emotional disruptions and restore your physical health.
FasterEFT is the New EFT (Emotionally Focused Transformations) on the fast track according to Robert G. Smith. FasterEFT addresses the entire mind/body system which includes what you think and how you process your thoughts, along with the body’s response. It is a self-empowering system that gives you control over your past, present and your future. It will show you how to design and transform your life right now.
In Robert’s training material you will keep saying Yes, Yes and YES! to each of the concepts taught. The insider secrets are invaluable. You’ll discover it is 100% true and undisputed facts about life and how it works and now you can consciously change the unconscious mind, transform your body and improve your emotional health easily with FasterEFT. It is a universal healing system that can address virtually anything including, but not limited to the
Release of: Anxiety • Low Self-esteem • Fears • Phobias • Creative Blocks • Weight • Depression • Grief & Loss • Cravings • Headache • Relationship Problems • Insomnia • Bad Habits • Disease • Allergy • Pain • Fatigue • Trauma Addictions Improve: Weight Control • Energy • Performance • Sleep & Relaxation • Immune System
Laurie Carty, a Cognitive Skills Practitioner explores being Finally Stress Free-with FasterEFT-Robert Smith.
Where do I begin with FasterEFT?
You may not know this, but the basics of FasterEFT are actually given away for free. On this web site, we share many ways for you to deepen and expand the transformations that you can experience with FasterEFT. The YouTube FasterEFT Training Center now has over 777 free videos viewed more than 250,000 times per month. Have questions? Sign up for the newsletter. In the meantime, review the YouTube FasterEFT Action Playlist to learn the basics along with Video #118. Although, the above suggestions are a good start for making your “Peace Process”. We highly recommend, working on your own or with a FasterEFT practitioner. One of the biggest differences in FasterEFT is how we address life’s issues. It is a direct approach with deeper changes. If you need help, book a private session with a Certified FasterEFT Practitioner.
- faster and deeper changes
- simple to apply
- easily remembered to apply in daily experiences
- aims at the problem more directly, no beating around the bush
- quickly transforms core issues related to traumas and limited beliefs
- works directly with the unconscious mind and all its resources
- it is all about the client and how they perceive things – no projections
- fills the void and has the missing pieces that makes it effective
- you do not have to say “Even though” to get powerful changes
- works with people who do not visualize well
- works with people who have no memories of an issue
- no searching for words to say when you tap
- you can do it mentally or physically because of the simple tapping process
- no long scripts to memorize
- easier to teach others
- you get a complete understanding of how and why we have problems
- makes good sense and is very logical without going into “woo woo’s”
- you can share it and it’ll be easily accepted in any situation
- you are given formulas and protocols to change any problem
- no psychological reversal, creates complete changes
- FasterEFT creates ultimate forgiveness. You gain great wisdom and your life will become what you desire.
“My mission is to give you all the skills you need to improve the quality of your life.”
Robert G. Smith